Monday 3 March 2008

I ♥ H&M.


Picture: Filippas

Good evening! I hope you've had a great today.

I've been busy as usual with different projects both at school and at work. Besides, I found this gorgeous dress a few weeks ago at one of my favourite stores, H&M.

For some stupid reason I decided not to buy it then. Let's just say it was a big mistake. Because the entire last week and today (!) I searched for it at every H&M store in Stockholm and it was completely sold out!

Apparently it was a big success for the store since there were so many women who wanted it. Still my evening couldn't have ended in a better way when I actually found the dress - the last one in my size! - at a small H&M store which is sort of "hidden" in town, which made me forget about it until one of the girls working at H&M gave me the tip to go and look for it there, luckily, I found it! So that really made my day :)

Enough said about the dress! (I don't want you to fall alseep, lol) I just wanted to dedicate a sentence or two to say Happy Birthday to one of my best friends who actually turns 22 today! I know I already sent you a text saying it but here we go again! *lol*

Happy Birthday L! Hope you had a wonderful day!
There now, it's time for bed! Good night, sleep tight! Love /S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, den är helt underbar den klänningen! Du kommer att vara helt amazing i den! <3

About me said...

Emma: Visst är den? :D Jag är fullkomligt kär i den! *hihi* Tack sötnos! Jag får ta en bild och skicka till dig ;) Hoppas du får en fortsatt underbar dag! <3