Thursday 13 March 2008

Early morning.

Sorry for the bad update! I had to work yesterday evening and I didn't come home until 9 PM, guess if I was exhausted?

Anyway today is a new day. I had to get up early to help my brother with an essay he's supposed to hand in today.

Last night Rihanna stood at one of Stockholm's biggest scenes performing some of her biggest hits such as "Break it off" and "Umbrella".

Unfortunately I didn't go to the big concert but it's no big deal really, I mean I'm sure that this isn't the first nor last time Rihanna will be visiting Sweden. I hope.

Time to take a shower and get ready! I'm going to town later to have lunch with the girls and later in the afternoon I'll probably end up at my desk studying, "yay" ..

Anyway I hope you will a great day!

No comments: