Sunday 2 March 2008

It's painful. Still it's really worth it!

The weeks have gone so fast! I can't believe it's already March?! I realised that spring is finally here since I've seen the first "spring signs" in our garden the other day. Lovely!

Despite the boring weather today (it was raining the entire day!) I actually managed to tidy my room and to wax my legs! Well my mother helped me and this is the second time I've done it.

For all of you ladies who haven't done it let me tell you that it's painful. Still it's really worth it! The first hours afterwards you've done it the legs look awful but normally it looks better the day after.

All I'm waiting for now is to put on my skirts and dresses as the temperature increases each day that passes us by! Oh, I can't wait! :) I wish we could have summer now!

No comments: