Saturday 1 March 2008

Soft Saturday.

After a long day yesterday (Friday) of studying, working and dancing (!) I decided to stay indoors today (with the exception of the spontaneous power-walk my mother persuaded me to join this morning) and simply do nothing.

In other words I decided to have a "soft" Saturday, where soft in this sentence is referred to be an expression Swedish teenagers use which is similar to the other English word "laid-back".

Anyway my youngest brother and I decided to handle the cooking tonight so we're planning on doing something special for our parents.

I think we should get started quite soon! I'll write more about yesterday evening, the great music (!) that was played and I have also planned to surprise you dear readers with a very special list!

I won't tell you what it will be about, instead I would like you to come back to my blog to check it out ;) Later tonight. This is all for now, I'll get back to you later!

No comments: