Sunday 9 March 2008

In your embrace, I wish I could have stayed.

Picture: DeviantArt

Somehow you managed to read my mind. Perhaps you learnt it through the expressions coming from my face, either way, you managed to read what was in between the lines.

My cheeks turned red like the sun in a tropical sunset. Suddenly I found my heart to be nervous and struggling like a fish cought up in a net.

Somehow you made me feel safe as we walked through the city, side by side. I'm sure we walked more than one mile.

No matter the high heels I was wearing for you gave my heart wings which made it fly way up high. I just couldn't get enough of the handsome face that was walking next to me, believe me when I say that it was a breathtaking sight.

Somehow I didn't want to let go as we said goodbye. I wish you could have seen the sadness in my eyes.

If only I could have stayed in your warm embrace just a little bit longer. I felt so safe knowing that you are so much stronger. I know that it's only been three days but I honestly can't wait any longer.

The truth is that I long to hear/see you soon. Until then I'll be right here waiting underneath the bright full moon
.

No comments: