Monday 31 March 2008

What a feeling.

Picture: DeviantArt
I simply didn't want to turn around and walk away from you, knowing that I would turn my head only a few seconds later and look above my shoulder just to see you dissapear further away in another direction. I can't help it but somehow you have caught my attention.

As I stood on the underground train I received flashbacks from the evening. My heart struck a faster beat and I found myself smiling, what a feeling!

I pressed play on my iPod and I was carried away by the beautiful lyrics sung by Leona Lewis. There are people who wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

It's been more than a month since the first time I saw your hansum face. I was surprised to see such bright and pretty eyes, a charming smile which cought my eye and those are the main reasons for why I had to gaze.

Spring is finally here and no one could be more happier about it than me! Meaning I'll be able to wear my thin leather jacket, romantic skirts and dresses and within a short period of time I'll put on my new heels. I'm longing for the warmer summer nights and all that comes with it, can't you see?

Anyway I think it's time to get some sleep. I hope you'll have a great week!

No comments: