Tuesday 4 March 2008

I will always remember.

I remember the struggling butterflies that appeared inside my stomach every time I heard your voice. It kept playing like an endless melody inside my ears, I had to listen to it, my heart gave me no choice.

I remember those clear eyes of yours and how they have and always will reflect your inner light and your precious soul. There was a time when you, by simply being present, made me feel whole.

I remember those thousands of tears that I fell for you. I believe that I have and never will miss any other person as much as I missed you.

I remember the day when the sun was shining down on me. A new chapter of my life had begun and so I thanked the Lord for giving me the strength, I did so on my bare knees.

You left a small mark inside my heart. It will always be there to remind me of all the good and sad things that we have shared and other new memories that are to come, you and I we will never be apart.

Atleast not deep inside my heart where I will keep all these memories because the truth is I will always remember.

No comments: