Thursday 13 March 2008

Time to take a break.

Picture: DeviantArt

As I wrote in my first post in this blog more than one year ago I decided to start writing here because I needed somewhere to express myself by writing a sort of "online-diary".

I find my inspiration in small ordinary things in life such as music, photography and poetry. But also from my own personal experiences etc.

Anyway I feel like I've reached a point where I need to take a break. Where the biggest reason for it is because I simply don't have enough time to write as much as I wish I could. The second reason is because I haven't been able to find enough inspiration lately.

Instead I've decided to use the energy and love that I have on family and friends, work and school. But I promise you this, one day I'll be back, ready to continue my writing for it is and always will be one of my greatest passions in life.

I wish you all the best of luck with your lives! See you later alligator! ;)

1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.