Wednesday 24 December 2008

Again.

Somebody stabbed my back, again. This time the dagger reached deep within my heart and now I'm filled with all this pain I haven't felt since... I don't know when.

Somebody let me down, again. I feel humiliated, I feel insecure and so I let them out, those small crystal tears that always come streaming like the October rain.

Somebody lied to me, again. I tried so hard to be all that you wanted me to be, I almost changed for you but now I'm sick and tired of our world's crazy men.

Somebody filled my lungs with tears, again. I'm cold and I find it hard to breathe because of all the pain, perhaps I should call L, my beloved friend. Maybe she can tell me how this sad story should end.

Somebody took advantage of me, once again. I can't believe I let him take the best part of me, I just realized that I'm almost running out of black ink inside my favorite pen.

Somebody stabbed my back, again. This time I really hit the bottom of the sea. All I can say, pray and hope for is that it won't happen again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold your head up high! No one have the right to make you fell like that.. Everything's going to be alright, it always does.

About me said...

Farhaa: Thank you so much for your uplifting words. Really, they meant a great deal to me.