Tuesday 2 December 2008

The Wedding.

Picture: The first dance as man and wife (L-A & C)

I'm home again from Miami! This vacation turned out to be one of the best vacations I've ever had! For such a short period of time we managed to do so many different things.

Together we have all cried and laughed together, danced until 3 AM in the morning, gone shopping until we literally dropped (!), enjoyed the wonderful climate I mean who would say no to sunshine and 25 + °C? But most important above all we have strengthened our family bonds - after all "blood is thicker than water".

For the first time in about 15-20 years the e n t i re family was gathered at my beloved cousin's wedding. I met people I had never met before or let me put it this way I didn't remember them but apparently they remembered me from when I was a baby.

People who from this day forward will mean a great deal to me. My own flesh and blood, my beloved family. I have so many things I want to write about but I'm actually quite tired after my long journey home which took me almost 12 hours in the air!

So I need to unpack and all but here is one of the thousands of gorgeous pictures of my cousin and her husband while dancing their first dance as man and wife.

To my family members on the other side of the globe I wish to say, I love you all! Thank you for this amazing week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear everything about your days in Miami! :D What do you think about a chat soon? It feels like it was too long time ago since we talked with each other <3

About me said...

Emma: Of course sweetie! I want to tell you EVERYTHING about Miami :D I'll definitely give you a call some time during this weekend, hope that's ok ;)

Seriously, where did does the time go..? I've missed you so! <3