Thursday 4 December 2008

You swept me off my feet.

A magic atmosphere is created when the music begins to play. Beautiful couples fill the dance floor, like eternal stars they shine as if they were from up above and so my soul is filled of a great desire to be able to feel the same way.

Suddenly I see a hand reaching out in front of me. I can see a tall man who invites me up to the dance floor and that is exactly how it is supposed to be.

Is he a friend or a total stranger? Slowly he swifts my body and feet across the dance floor when the thought hits me, what if this mystery man could cause my heart any great danger?

I begin to realize that I shall never be able to see his face. Somehow I know deep inside that I do belong in his warm and protective embrace.

I can feel how he looks me in the eyes, the bright window's of my soul. With one arm around me he caresses my cheek with his other hand as if to say that this was his goal.

He gave me one, two, let's just say more than three dances and so it suddenly felt as if my heart had been healed. While standing there almost dieing of curiosity trying to find out more about him I slowly realized that his lips were sealed.

An angel had been sent to me to help fulfill my dream. Together we made the perfect team. This emptiness that I carried deep inside is now gone, a feeling that you helped me defeat. Truly I'm so glad that you came up to me and swept me off my feet.

No comments: