Sunday 14 December 2008

I smiled.

I smiled as I slowly inhaled the scent from the unique fragrance on your skin. A special scent that only you seem to have. Carefully I placed the tip of my nose on your warm neck and so my pulse skipped a beat as I gently kissed your chin.

I smiled at the way you had your arm around me as we kept walking on the street. Under your big and blue umbrella you held me close to you. I didn't dare to say it then but I thought it was very sweet.

I smiled at the way your eyes made me blush and catch my breath every time that you noticed how I couldn't and didn't want to look towards any other direction. To be honest I had struggling butterflies inside my stomach all day on that special Friday. All I can say is that you left me with a positive impression.

I smiled at the way I was amazed about how I felt when we had our various conversations about so many different things. It felt so natural and I never saw a forced smile upon your face. I kept thinking whether if this was a one time opportunity or if I would have the chance to meet with this hansom gentleman again, we'll see what the future brings.

No comments: