Wednesday 3 December 2008

LBD.

Picture: Nelly

I know I've written about my passion for dresses that are "open" at the back many times before. So I found a new dress to fall in love with today - see the pictures above!

I'm actually considering buying it since it would only cost me 299 sek = $2496 which is reasonable I think. It's too cold to wear it now though so it would have to wait until next summer but I'm curious what do you think about it?

Is it a keeper? Or does it show too much skin? Whatever thoughts/opinions you have good or bad I'm willing to listen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should buy it, a perfect new years eve-dress! :) For a couple of weeks ago I bought a dress from Gina Tricot with almost the same back as the dress on the picture and I love it :)

About me said...

Emma: Haha okey yeah sounds like a good idea, since I don't know what to wear to new year! :P

Way cool! I wanna see pictures please ;) hehe

Well like I said I might just "click" it home then..!