Tuesday 30 December 2008

The Pink Package.

Picture: Ebba's blog at Veckorevyn

It feels so strange to announce that Christmas is officially over, every year it's the same sad feeling, one really does not want it to be over! :(

Anyway I had a great time this year having the whole family gathered together to celebrate the special time of the year. When it comes down to this year's Christmas presents I got things that I needed but also one special gift that I've been dreaming about for a very long time, namely a special pen to write calligraphy with. I am more than happy about my gifts, after all it's the thought that counts, right? ;)

Still I can't help not to think about my birthday in January and what I might get then. Well here's a collage with good suggestions if any of my brothers/parents might stop by and read this post :) To be honest I love the fact that I can call it "The Pink Package" because even if I normally prefer black, beige or white I sometimes fall for these pink products as well.

How ridiculous it is that it can feel so amusing to actually be able to feel this childish and "girly" feeling I'm feeling right this second as my eyes enjoy the pink and pretty view of this pretty little package!

No comments: