Sunday 7 December 2008

Exhausted.

It's been a really hectic week I must say. Coming back from Miami and after that I've been busy working almost the entire week! Trust me when I say that I'm exhausted, I even got this bad headache when I came home earlier today and it's still there bothering me.

Anyway I'm actually having a week off next week! Well almost, I only work on Friday but the rest of the days I'm free so I'm planning to do some Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, Christmas cleaning etc. So I guess one can say that I have a busy schedule anyway ;)

Tomorrow I might also show some pictures of the lovely things I bought in Miami. Oh and about the dress I wore at my cosin's wedding - it's coming! Unfortunately I couldn't take that many pictures while my uncle and cosin's professional camera man took lots of them during the wedding so I'm waiting for her to send them to me :)

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'll write more later.

No comments: