Sunday 28 December 2008

A list on a Sunday.

Mood: Tired, didn't come home until 3 AM this morning.
Done: Breakfast (check), lovely winter walk with my family
Plans: Nothing special today, relax and take it easy and maybe meet up with S
Looking at: My laptop's screen
Listening to: Piano - That's what friends are for
Reading: Nothing yet
Drinking: Water
Eating: Fruit salad
Best: It's a beautiful Sunday!
Worst: That I'm tired but I'll hopefully wake up after the shower
Weather: Gorgeous weather, finally! Nothing but sunshine :)

4 comments:

Janík said...

What the friends are for - again :-) .

About me said...

Janík: Yes, I simply couldn't stop listening to it :) Like I wrote in the post, this song means a great deal to me.

Janík said...

I think, I have to find this song, it sounds interesting ;-). It doesn't hurt me to have one more positive song im my MP3 ;-)

About me said...

Janík: Do so! It's one of the world's absolute best songs :) I agree with you, one can't have "too many" positive songs in your mp3!