Tuesday 9 December 2008

Christmas presents it is!

To the people of the world I say, Good morning! It turns out that I could not finish with the list of things that I wanted to do yesterday, among them taking pictures of what I brought home from my trip to Miami but I'll try to do it during the day.

Anyway my mom and I are going shopping today, I really want to get this over and done so that I won't have to run in and out from different stores during the most hectic days of the year.

One of my brothers came in to my room my last night and asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I had no idea of what to answer...! I already have everything that I "need" so I was thinking about receiving money which I could donate to UNICEF or perhaps another organization. In that way the money would be spent wisely and hopefully for something good!

Sorry but I have to get going. I'll write more later ;) Have a great day!

No comments: