Tuesday 9 December 2008

Only in my Juicy Couture Set.

Picture: Nelly
Call me lazy if you like because now I can actually admit it - I haven't been able to take any photos today since I realized that my camera already lost all its battery time? So I hope you can accept this picture as seen above of my comfortable Juicy Couture set that I bought in Miami.

I flew in it and I've been wearing it at home these last couple of days and I'm totally in love with it :) It might not be so super glamorous but hey sometimes comfort comes before style!

Besides these sets are expensive here in Sweden (!) and so I got mine with 30 % discount in Miami thanks to the Thanksgiving sales so I'm quite happy about it! They had so many different colours too! It felt like I was in a candy store.

Even though I was tempted to buy a cool colour I still choose the classic marin blue one because I knew that the colour would last longer (spoken in fashion terms).

Oh and I finally bought me a new charger today! As clumsy as I am I forgot my charger in Miami.. So I've been without my phone these last couple of days since we didn't have another one at home. The plans for tomorrow is Christmas shopping part II. More about that later!

No comments: