Friday 26 December 2008

Birthday coming up.

It's been such a hectic day. We began with our Christmas SALE today at Jackpot and so we were busy running and helping each and every customer (well those that we had enough time to help). I'm sure we all did pretty well though so the big bosses of our company must be very pleased when they'll see today's numbers that were cashed in during the day.

Anyway, as I was staring at my calendar on the wall I noticed today's date, I will be 21 in exactly one month from today! Crazy, it feels as if I just turned 20 the other day? Time really does fly.

I'm glad it's Friday though. Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with the girls and we're going to have our own little Christmas lunch and exchange Christmas presents etc. Besides we've already started to plan the biggest and most important night of the year! Namely New Year's Eve! :) I can feel it already... 2009 is going to be a good year, that's for sure.

No comments: