Sunday 15 March 2009

Black and White.

Finally it's getting warmer! According to the weather people they all keep saying that Spring is officially here but I've had my doubts since it's been cold and snowing several times these last couple of weeks. I can still see the thin traces of the white snow across our lawn. By next week they will probably be gone.

It's getting brighter every morning which is also a good thing and the days seem to get longer, the pitch black sky does not appear until late in the afternoon (around 6 PM) instead by 3.30 PM.

Despite of all these good signs I decided to go for a dark new layout, don't get me wrong though, I'm really looking forward to this bright season. Still, the two colours black and white have always been one of my personal combos. It's a classic that never fades.

No comments: