Sunday 1 March 2009

These boots are made for walking.


Picture: Linn's blog at pause

I completely forgot to show you these gorgeous high black leather boots that I bought last week. I've been looking at them the entire fall but I thought 1499 sek was a bit too expensive so I never bought them at that time.

The other day I visited the Swedish shoe store Rizzo (where I had found the boots) and saw that pretty little red tag saying, "50 %"! :) So I got them for half the original price which I'd like to think is a really good bargain price.

Luckily they had one pair of 38 left so I guess that it was meant to be that I was going to have them! :P

They remind me a bit of Julia Robert's boots in "Pretty Woman" with the exception that her boots had high heels while mine are completely flat (much more comfortable..). I've already started to use them and I'll continue until they fall apart..!

No comments: