Friday 13 March 2009

Lost, yet Surrounded.


Picture: DeviantArt

Am I the only one who can hear the misty forest call my name when I am fast asleep? I find myself walking around in circles and soon I have gotten way too deep.

A soft shiver is spread down my spine as the whirling wind catches my hair's light curls. All I can see is an endless sky, where the only hope of light comes from the new moon's reflection on my perfect pearls.

Suddenly I realize that I am lost, yet surrounded. Lost in something that seems to be a never-ending nightmare, surrounded by painful memories that makes me feel grounded.

Haunted feelings is spread and burn like a fierce flame inside my heart's secret chamber. The pain makes my trembling throat scream for forgiveness and that is when I loose my temper.

All emotions that I have kept locked up behind bars are suddenly released and so my tears bring my soul down under. I keep praying that someone will take care of all my inner thunder.

Am I the only one who can see my shadow grow and get darker for every day? I wish there was another way.

No comments: