Monday 2 March 2009

I've got Spotify.

Amazing, that is all I can say at the moment. I'm overwhelmed with all the great songs I have been able to find after downloading this music programme called "Spotify".

You can't download the songs to your computer but you can create your own playlists in this programme and listen to all different kinds of songs while you're connected to the Internet.

I've been using Apple's music programme iTunes all because I have an iPod and now also an iPhone but to be honest I'm not impressed by their programme. I really do think that it's a great idea to buy music online, if only they could lower their prices (!) because now it's way too high.

If they wish that more people shall buy their music online in order to support their favourite musicians they really should consider the fact to lower certain prices. For example, I bought Kelly Clarkson's new song "My Life Would Suck Without You" on iTunes and it cost me 9 sek which is quite a lot for only one song.

Obviously they need to "win" something out of it but this is honestly ridiculous. This debate of downloading music, movies etc have been a going on debate for many years now. Will it ever end? All I can say now is that I'm glad I found Spotify! :)

No comments: