Monday 19 May 2008

And it Hurts with every Heartbeat.

Picture: DeviantArt

My heart takes a beat as we keep walking down the street. Still, I feel cold inside as I place my hand in yours and continue despite of the pain that carries my feet.

A heavy burden upon my shoulders makes my soul tremble and my heart feel weak. Afraid of what is to come and for what might happen next week.

For all I have been left with is this lonely feeling called uncertainty. I have searched for answers but failed to find any. Someone please take me back to reality.

Giving you my body and soul was supposed to make us happy baby. Still, I wonder why I sometimes feel like nothing has changed and that I'm still that ordinary lady?

All this time I've been looking forward towards every step that we've taken. I thought we had reached the next level but I think not since I am not feeling calm but instead all shaken.

Tears fill my eyes as I continue my walk home alone along the small street. I simply cannot help it, I wish I didn't have to weep.

Still, I keep on walking and the truth is to be told, that it Hurts with every Heartbeat.

No comments: