Thursday 22 May 2008

What did I do wrong?

Now that I am feeling so strong. Yet I do not know why everything just feels so wrong.

Things did not turn out the way they were supposed to be. I simply cannot help having this special feeling deep inside as if there is something missing between you and me.

I wish I knew what is really going on. Perhaps you won?

I just cannot do this anymore. Please believe me when I say that I do not want any ridiculous war.

For you have opened up doors I didn't knew existed deep inside. Still I must admit that it's been a bit of an emotional and crazy ride.

All I want is to be honest with you. Believe me when I say that I really do care about you.

Too many important feelings have developed inside my heart. This is my way of creating an immortal art.

For emotions written down on a piece of paper will never grow old. I also use a very special ink, in the dawn the words shine like the purest gold.

What shall be my next move? Perhaps I will find my answer the next time I visit our neighbourhood's magic birch grove.

It just hurts so much inside of me. You cut me wide open and I wish there was a way to make you see. My heart is a real mess still I have been trying to show how much you truly mean to me.

Someone please tell me, what did I do wrong..?

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

It's often easier to blame ourselves first when things don't turn out the way we first thought they would. But, in retrospect, everything that happens leads to somethign else and in the end, that which it ends with is usually better than what we first had in mind.

Take time to heal yourself first and take time to live free of worry, anxiety and unfairness. You're a beautiful person, in every sense, and I'm sure (positive actually) that you have not done anything wrong. The world works in difficult ways, but there's always something good that comes out of it.

Be safe

About me said...

Drop a tear in my wineglass: Thank you so much for yet another beautiful comment, it truly made my heart smile.

I agree with your thoughts mentioned in the comment above. I think I need time to heal myself as you suggested. I convince myself that it is important to do so before moving on but sometimes I forget all about this "promise" and become involved whether I truly want it or not, it's usually my heart that takes a few "fast" decisions. Where some of them can end really badly..

Once again I thank you for your loving and beautiful words! You know I admire everything about YOU! The way you can handle the English (may I say "British" language?) language, the way you're always a realist, the adorable smile upon your face and yes there are many other factors that I love about you :) But the gratest above all is that I truly feel so blessed to have met you and having you as such a dear and precious friend!

You know you have all my love. x /S