Wednesday 21 May 2008

Next stop: MittUniversitetet, Mid Sweden University, Östersund.

Tomorrow is a very important day for me, as you might have understood from the title of today's evening's post I'm heading up towards a smaller city called Östersund, located in the "mid" parts of Sweden (towards the northern parts).

I have applied to a programme at the Mid Sweden University to later become some kind of social worker with an International perspective added to it. So as I wrote I'm going to an interview tomorrow where I will meet two of the teachers from the institute.

Anyway cross your fingers for me tomorrow or mention me in your prayers. I'll probably write more tomorrow evening since my flight leaves Arlanda airport at 08:35 AM I have to get up really early.. Sweet dreams, wish me luck! :)

No comments: