Tuesday 13 May 2008

Point by point.

  • It's been 74 days today since the first time we met.
  • My most popular video on youtube has reached a point of 4,820 views! Wow!
  • I have finally decided that I must get my licence to be able to drive this summer.
  • This summer I'll be working a lot because I AM going to NY next fall/winter!
  • I have a BIG surprise which I'm dying to show you! And I will, soon..
  • Tonight I'm planning to watch DH and get my french manicure done.
  • I'm still thinking about getting a new phone.. Perhaps this summer!
  • Yesterday was the big opening night for "Sex And The City" the movie in London, I can't wait until we'll have the Swedish premiere, I will definitely be there!
  • Last but not least, last week I got a hold of this gorgeous little jacket from Topshop at a bargain price! (I'll show pictures of it later!)

2 comments:

Just a girl said...

Wow. Great playing. I don't even know what that instrument is, but it looks hard, and you play it well.
You're going to NY? JEALOUS!

Yay for DH and SATC! Can't wait until it comes out in Oz!

Look forward to seeing what you bought from Topshop, they have such nice clothing...

x
JAG

About me said...

Just a girl: Haha thank you! It's called "keyfiddle" in English and it is a very old instrument with its origin in the northern parts of Sweden.

Weeeell, that's the plan anyway ;) We'll see what happens!

I know! Love both shows. When visiting NY I would loove to do the famous SATS-tour! Have you heard of it?

Actually I think it might come up today, (the picture of the item I bought at Topshop and the BIG surprise I was referring too!) just wait and see! ;)