Sunday 11 May 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

As you can read from today's post it's certainly been a great Sunday where my family, relatives and I have celebrated my two younger brothers as one of them turned 18 today (! Happy Birthday bro!!) and the other one had his confirmation ceremony at church earlier today.

As always my mom made delicious food including wonderful desserts (I might show you some pictures of them later!) as if that wouldn't bee enough we had the most fantastic day with sunshine the entire day!

It certainly feels as if I have been able to charge my batteries because tomorrow is another big day when I will go out and search for the "LFD" (Little Flowery Dress) which I've written about
before.

We'll see how it goes since I don't know which day it will be out in the stores, all I know is that it would come out this week. If I'm lucky I might be one of the first lucky ladies who will get a hold of one of them!

Cross your fingers for me, wish me luck! :) Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lycka till! :D Klänningen skulle sitta kanon fint på dig!

About me said...

Emma: Tack raring! Jag lovar att visa en bild med den på - om jag får tag på den vill säga!