Saturday 10 May 2008

Senses.

Picture: DeviantArt

Close your eyes and feel how the evening sky and its diamond stars are broken down into pieces, slowly they keep falling. A silent golden dust appears on my skin, my heart takes a beat, could this be your soul calling?

Sparkling eyes in weightless gravity. Could this be reality?

Listen to the bright full moon as it keeps whispering mysterious riddles on this lonely Saturday night. It reminds me of the last time I let my eyes rest on your smiling eyes, truly, it was a breathtaking sight.

Open your eyes and see how my emotions and its clear prisms are broken down into magnificent sunbeams. The stream of light flees towards every direction inside my body, nothing appears to be the way it seems.

Smell the fresh morning dew as it appears at dawn. Together, we walk hand in hand, on the velvet lawn.

Taste the attraction between two delicious lips. It is for you, and only you, I would like to show my magic moves and shake my hips.

I close my eyes and wish that I wasn't here but instead was there, next to your side. For if I could share all my senses with someone I would choose you. Whenever I am with you I always feel safe and I know deep inside that I will never have to fear anything, no I will never have to hide.

No comments: