Thursday 8 May 2008

Let's take it piano.

Picture: DeviantArt

Sorry for the bad update! It's just been a busy week with many important things on my schedule.

Anyway I just figured to write a short post before I go to bed, so here it goes :)

I have probably used the picture (as seen above) in previous posts but I think that there is nothing wrong with that. I mean, I really do love this picture very much. The colours, the contrasts and since I'm such a big fan when it comes to music I can tell you one of my deepest secrets ;)

I have a l w a y s wanted a piano! Unfortunately we never had the possibility to buy one when I was younger, there is simply no space for it here at home. So no piano :(

But one day I hope I will be able to buy a similar to the one above! For what would a home with a songbird like me be without a piano? ;)

Anyway, it's bedtime! Good night, don't let the bedbugs bite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really, i actually have one, but dont use it cause i have no musical talent!

Just a girl said...

Wow. Love the picture. We've got a baby grand that my mother's really close friend gave us. It's beautiful. I used to take lessons for 6 or more years...I still play a little bit, but I wish I'd kept it up.

I hope you do buy a piano one day. =)

x
Just a girl

About me said...

Anonymous: Oh I envy you for that! :P Well it's not about having a music talent or not, if you have the interest you can always practice to become better! But if you don't have the interest then I guess you might never learn whether if you have the talent or not ;) That's just my opinion anyway...

About me said...

just a girl: I know, I love it too! =)

Oh, I think you're really lucky to have one at home! Well you can always try to take lessons again, it's never to late to learn new things you know! ;)

Thank you! I really wish that too, we'll see if my dream comes true! *Cross your fingers for me!*

x
/S