Tuesday 13 May 2008

The importance of having a safe childhood.

Picture: DeviantArt

I keep staring at these pictures that were taken for more than ten years ago. A sweet and innocent girl totally unaware of her golden halo.

I can see it in her eyes, all the hope and wishes her heart carries deep inside. This I know to be true, one day she will be a beautiful bride.

The sight of her playing in the high reed reminds me of a magic dream. Together we would have been an unbeatable team.

If you look close, you can see her soul through the delicate coat behind the windows in her bright blue eyes. Hidden memories are combined with struggling butterflies.

Dark and mysterious events which are difficult to reveal. Thoughts start spinning inside my mind like an evil spinning-wheel.

What happened to this innocent soul? Who created this black hole?

Old memories keep flashing in front of my eyes. The truth has been uncovered, finally there are no more lies.

I keep staring at these pictures that were taken only a few days ago. A young and caring woman, who's heart have been engraved with some deep and unforgettable scars, I wonder which direction in life she will go?

The hope and love to help others that are in need are still alive inside her heart. Don't stop reading for this is the very best part.

For I know that she is a survivor and she will do anything to help others. I would do the same no matter if they were family or complete strangers, I would honestly do anything to protect my beloved brothers.

Together we can make a change, let's make an effort, let's help our fellow sisters and brothers. Together we can help others!

No comments: