Thursday 22 May 2008

Exhausted.

Wow, it's been such a loong day! I came home for about one hour ago and I am completely exhausted which might not be so surprising since I had to wake up 04.30 AM this morning, I can't believe I actually got up!

Anyway it's been a great day, besides the awful weather in Ă–stersund, 4 ° C and pouring rain, it was so cold! But it turned better later during the afternoon, when I had to go home..!

Ă–stersund is a small village but the people I met were very kind to me so over all I think it was a charming place with many beautiful and old buildings.

The interview went really well! I was very nervous though when I first sat down but after a while it got better and I felt more comfortable.

Hopefully I made a good impression on them, the two ladies that work at the "social institution" at the University.

Anyway, unfortunately I won't know anything about how it went until mid July, so all I have to do now is wait and wait.. We'll see how it goes! :)

No comments: