Friday 2 May 2008

Thoughts from a walk on a rainy Friday night.

All this time I've been thinking that you would protect me. This is something I simply cannot understand why did I give my heart yet another heavy fee?

For I promised myself that things would be different this time. In my eyes falling in love was to be seen as an unforgettable crime.

Still, something happened the very first time with you. I opened up myself to you because I believed this was to be true.

Yet here I am once again lost in a deep confusion. Congratulations I believe you made me fall for this amazing illusion.

Hidden feelings are seen in distant shadows as I walk along the worn pavement. Where will this road take me? My guess is not that far since I'm standing here without a single cent.

The cool evening breeze sweeps through my light summerjacket and in to my bare bones. It makes me shiver and suddenly I see a young couple talking in their cellphones.

They seem busy and so I wonder where is their love? There is no sign of it still, I hope it is something that they can solve.

For I am so tired of people that just keep on pretending. Those who have no real feelings, no real love and yet their world keep on turning.

I just wish that you could give me a sign or give me a clue. All I need to know is what I mean to you.

No more fooling around, avoiding the important question. For this is my heart's deepest confession.

Suddenly a crystal drop of water strikes my nose. My cheeks look pale and snow-white like an English rose.

The pavement shines like brightest silver. All the lights are misty in the street's purling river.

All this time I have known that you will protect me. Am I right? Please let me know because it is important to me, can't you see?

These were just some thoughts I had from my walk this rainy Friday night. Sleep tight.

No comments: