Monday 12 May 2008

I ♥ Disney.

Picture: Fahrmans mode (Fahrman's fashion)

As I was visiting one of the bigger H&M stores in town earlier today I bumped in to this one last top with the cute Disney print on the front of it. I saw it for a couple of months ago in a Swedish fashion magazine and fell in love with it! (see picture above!)

Unfortunately I couldn't find a larger size (I wanted to wear it as a "baggy-sort-of-tanktop" as seen on the picture) so I bought it in my regular size instead.

I have always loved Disney and all the magnificent movies that they have done over the years. I can promise you this, I will definitely be wearing this top a lot this summer!

It's adorable and still I find it to be soo me :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag har också det linnet, det är så himla fint! :) Jag köpte mitt för två veckor sedan och jag stor trivs i det verkligen. Tror verkligen att du kommer att göra detsamma! :D

About me said...

Emma: Jo jag tyckte att jag såg en underbar bild på dig med det linnet i din blogg! :) Jag förstår att du trivs så bra i det och jag håller med dig till 200 %, jag kommer definitivt att stormtrivas i det ;)

Anonymous said...

Tack för svaret !:) tur att man är en jäkel på engelska :) så jag förstod allt! :) ha en fortsatt bra dag !:)

About me said...

Sofia: Haha det var så lite så ;) Va bra!! Tack detsamma!