Tuesday 8 April 2008

LFD.

Picture: Filippas
May I present to you a new phenomenon that has arrived and that surely will be worn by thousands of women all over the planet this summer, I call it the "LFD" which stands for the "Little Flowery Dress".

This season it's everywhere! Flowers in all different colours and shapes are seen on almost every blouse, dress, skirt, top and on other accessories as well. Naturally it is all about the fashion for women ;)

Anyway I found the three gorgeous dresses (as seen above) from H&M. Unfortunately they are not out yet but they will keep coming in as Spring/Summer is approaching. As you can see my favourite dress is the one that has been marked, the one to the left.

From what I've heard it's not supposed to come out to the stores until the first week in May. Besides I'm not the only one who is searching for it, there are thousands of girls here in Stockholm that are planning to try to get hold of one of them as well.

I have the feeling that things just might get messy...

3 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

The dres you picked out is almost addictive. I can't stop staring at it.

How on earth are you supposed to get one?! The craving is just so....endless! But the probability....endlessly small :)

I wish you all the best of luck in your oncoming pursuit!

Anonymous said...

oh i'm definitely going to be first in line for that one.

About me said...

Drop a tear in my wineglass: Haha I know! I love the fabric! It's so colourful. So me! :P

I don't know yet, I might try to come up with some sort of plan of how to get hold on one of them.

Haha thank you love, cross your fingers for me! (I might need it..)


Anonymous: Haha no you're not because I will be the first person in line for it ;)