Sunday 9 November 2008

Coming Up.

Finally! This week's long weekend has almost reached its end. I've been thinking about it quite a lot lately, it really is demanding to work full weekend, normally it is Saturday and Sunday but sometimes it can be Friday - Sunday which is tough, really tough. It takes so much of my positive energy!

Still next Sunday I'm actually free! As silly as it may sound I've already made plans for that day. I'm planning on visiting the church in the early morning and spend the afternoon with my family, in other words I'll be enjoying a peaceful Sunday, something to look forward right? ;)

I better try to go to bed earlier tonight for tomorrow I'm going swimming early in the morning and after that I'll be spending the day in town looking for a wonderful gift to the bride & groom who I will visit by the end of November.

Have a great day/night depending on what time it is at your place right now!

No comments: