Sunday 23 November 2008

To the people of the world I say, good morning.

I literally have a winter wonderland outside my bedroom window and I love it! It's been snowing like crazy these last two days so who could be happier than the little girl that lives inside of me? :)

Anyway it's crazy how fast time flies, I mean I still can't believe I'm leaving on Thursday next week? Less than 4 days! Yay! More about that later, I have to get ready for work - yes I have been working 6 out of 7 days this week (guess if I'm tired?!). Have a wonderful day everybody!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

There's snow AND sun outside my window! I almost love it as much as you do! haha :) Even though I have Christmas AND a birthday in winter :P

I hope you have sooo much fun when you leave. We'll miss your blog posts!

You still have to show the dress ;)

/Diana

About me said...

Diana: Hurray! Haha I'm really happy for you love :) Yeah I can imagine that sometimes it must feel like it's "too much" right?

Thank you! Well actually I have a little surprise for my readers ;) You'll see it when I get back!

Haha of course I will show a picture of my dress but I'm actually thinking to take a photo of me wearing it at the wedding, don't know if I'll have time to do it before I will leave you see :/

xoxo
/S