Sunday 16 November 2008

This is the kind of affection people warned me about.

Picture: DeviantArt

The way I still feel your presence in certain rooms even though you are not here. It's in the air that I breath and in our cold atmosphere.


The way I miss your good sense of humour and the way you always make me laugh. You remind me of what is most important in life and bring out my better half.

The way I remember each and every feature of your hansom face. It still feels like it was just yesterday that you walked away and left me with this empty space.

The way I miss your bright eyes and how one look from you could fill my heart with struggling butterflies. Truly I hope that you have been honest with me and never said any ridiculous lies.

The way I still feel your presence in certain rooms even though you are not here. For every time I think of you it feels as if you are right here with me, deep inside my heart and so the thought erase my deepest fear.

Now I know that this is the kind of affection people warned me about.

No comments: