Sunday 9 November 2008

Zip it.

Picture: RevolveClothing

I've found so many cool jeweleries lately! This gorgeous silver bracelet (as seen above) is the most unique one that I've seen so far. As you can see it has been formed as a zipper, way cool since it's been so many "zipper-details" on mc-jackets, shoes and bags this fall.

My opinion is still that one should wear jeweleries that "present" who you are. It can be everything from short slogans on bracelets, necklaces to earrings. Or in this case the silver bracelet could represent your personal style.

It's the small details that make your outfit look special ;) Even though I really like this piece of jewelery I don't think I can afford paying $226 for it but hey, Christmas is coming up soon right? It could be a nice Christmas gift don't you think? ;)

No comments: