Wednesday 5 November 2008

Tagged V.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Silence. I would probably not be able to say anything because of all the pain I would be feeling inside. While standing there, between four eyes, my heart would probably try to ask him the simple yet so difficult question in complete silence, “why?” …

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I have far too many dreams so it’s not fair to say that I can only have one of them come true! I wish that scientists/doctors could come up with a medicine to cure cancer patients. Another dream is to experience and perhaps live the American dream. I wish that my family and friends shall have a good and healthy life because in the end that’s all that really matters.

3. Do you believe in fate?
Yes I do.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wow now that is a large sum. I would donate a large amount of it to charity or perhaps to an organization such as UNICEF where I know that my money would be used for good matters.
The rest of what is left I would use to secure the lives of my family members and the generations to come by placing them in a fond or something that could make the money “grow”.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
That’s how it’s supposed to be isn’t it? I mean people often say that one should get married with your best friend, your soul mate or your ying/yang, the one who shall be your companion throughout life on earth and the next life in heaven. It should be something special, not only shall he/she be your best friend obviously one needs to be attracted to the person as well!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I’m sorry but I just can’t make up my mind on this one. First of all I have always loved to love other people by showing them how much I care by simply just being there. It gives me joy when I can make someone that I love happy. Truly, it can make my day!

Secondly being loved by someone is also another great feeling that simply can’t be described but must be experienced in order to understand the feeling and what it signifies. To hear those three magic words “I love you” from someone you love and knowing the meaning behind them it’s definitely one of the best feelings one could possibly ever experience!

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I’m one of those classic romantic gals and so I shall answer an entire lifetime. For I believe that there is a man/woman out there for each and one of us to find. Sometimes it just takes a while so one must wait patiently for that day to come. I know I’ll be waiting here for my man right under the sun.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
All I want is for him to be happy. If he finds his fortune with someone else I shall respect him, his decision and his lucky one. I would never put up a fight to try to “win” him back.

9. If you'd like to act with someone, who will it be? The person you love or an actress/actor?
I have to say an actor. This might be wishful thinking but if I could a famous actor it would have been Johnny Depp, he’s amazing! :)

10. What takes you down the fastest?
When people try to act as if they are listening to the things you are saying when they never really do. Also when people take you for granted whereas they “expect” you to do certain things that you might have done for a long time, as if it should be some kind of “routine”.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
10 years, it seems so far away. Hopefully I’ll be working with something that will give me joy throughout my everyday-life. I’m an adventurous person so I would love to have traveled and to have seen more fantastic places around the world. Another goal is to get a scuba diving certificate, preferably before I’ll turn 30!

I’m also thinking about family, with a bit of luck I’ll be married to the best guy in the world and together we shall raise at least three children but what is most important above all is that we all remain healthy and share happiness together. Family values have always been important to me.

12. What’s your fear?
To be insufficient and white masks, I know that it is a childish fear but I’ve had it since I saw the horrible “Halloween” movies.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Diana – the sweetest and most caring girl I have ever met. With a heart as big as the ocean she has room for not only you and me but she could probably have room for an entire nation.

Along with a bright and talented mind she knows how to enjoy life. This I shall say in a modest way for truly I admire her in every possible way and I know that we can expect great things from her and that she will make an important contribution on day.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
As cheesy this might sound I have to say married but poor. For I have learnt that money cannot buy you happiness, it must come from deep inside. If you are married to someone that you truly and deeply love and the person loves you back, no money in the world could ever replace that.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Pray that it’s going to be a good day.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, Always.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I read Diana’s answer to this question and I simply have to borrow her answer because I couldn’t possibly have said it better myself, I agree 100 %.

“I don't think you can fall in love with two people simultaneously, but you can probably feel an attraction towards two people simultaneously, in which case, I'd chose the one I was the most attracted to.”

18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
This is probably the most difficult question of all. It really depends on the situation but normally I do try to forgive the person. In some cases one can forget the person but the scar will still be there and remind me of it. In the end, I’d still like to see myself a forgiving person at least that is how I want and try to be.

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Both works for me still, I think I’m happier in a relationship. Even though people say that Aquarius are “independent” and have difficulty to commit that is not true in my case.

20. I tag: (You have to tag 6 people)

4 should be enough :P

Dexter

Emma

Erik

Kevin

No comments: