Tuesday 11 November 2008

Tonight's Quote.

1 Corinthians. 13:4-13

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
And now faith, hope, and love abide, but the greatest of these is love.


I've made a long list of book/novels that I wish to read. Surely it will take some time (I'm a slow reader..) because I really do want to understand all that is written inside and between the lines.

First out on my list is the most read book above all, namely the Bible. I've had this copy since I was confirmed for about five years ago, wow I feel
old now that I read this last sentence one more time, seriously where did the time go?

Anyway and so I found this highlighted part which I think is my favorite quote of all. Read it once, read it twice and make sure to make enough room for these special words within your heart.

2 comments:

Nienke said...

I have so many beautiful quotes on love, but that one is really my favourite. It's just so.. true.

About me said...

Nienke: I can only imagine! Would you like to share some of them with me, I most certainly would love to hear/read them! That is, if you don't mind :)

I couldn't agree more. I love it too!