Saturday 8 November 2008

In the middle of the rain.

If only you could have seen how the sky opened up last night. As I walked home alone in the middle of the night, my eyes were led through complete darkness by the stars seen from up above and their enchanted light.

Cold November rain came streaming down my face, suddenly I could not tell if the drops were mine or if they belonged to the rain? With whirling leaves in the autumn air I tried to make it through and forget about my heart's pain.

For during all this time you have been my hope, my wish and dream to follow. You give me light through darkness and through dawn, you bring out what is best in me and most important above all you have helped me deal with my inner sorrow.

The time turned 4 AM and that is when I realized that time is always so unkind. No matter how hard my heart tries I shall never be able to found a button that reads rewind.

My body started to shiver and so I started walking again. For one precious moment I wish you could have been there with me, holding my hand while staring at each other in the middle of the rain.

No comments: