Sunday 2 November 2008

On a beautiful Day.


Picture: DeviantArt

You may call me crazy for I know it's been almost two years since you went away. Still, the picture of you inside my mind has remained clear, it even feels like it was taken just yesterday.

For it is the most hansom picture my eyes have ever beheld. Truth must be told, it wasn't the right time which is why I tried to forget about my feelings and when I realized it wasn't possible I fled.

Still, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. You are unique just like an Aquemarine and my most precious treasure that took me so many years to find.

No matter the physical distance between us you have and always will be right here with me deep inside my heart. Please, don't stop reading for here comes my favourite part.

You may gain weight, colour your hair, get a tattoo or even change your name. No matter your appearance, in my eyes you will always remain the same.

You are the one person who can always make me laugh. The one person who always brings out my better half.

Truly you have inspired me in so many ways and helped me become the woman I am today. I light a candle, close my eyes and so I pray.

Hoping that the words I said earlier today won't cause any confusion. What if this is just another dream where you are nothing but a fantastic illusion?

No matter what time will show I shall always remain grateful. For the sunlight you brought into my life and a good reason to remain faithful.

You may call me crazy for I know it's been almost two years since you went away. Through endless days and endless nights I shall keep my spirits up and long for that moment when we shall meet again, this I know for certain it will definitely take place on a beautiful day.

No comments: