Saturday 1 November 2008

Tears from a fallen angel.

Picture: DeviantArt - Click to enlarge - If you look closely you will see an angel in the sky..

In the lonely light of the evening, stars have been spread on an endless sky. Deep within my heart lies a wound that time will never heal. You insisted to follow my dreams, so you filled my soul with hope and gave me wings to fly.

In a way I have already failed and so this is the bitter taste of losing everything that I held so dear. Like I said, hopes and dreams are now gone, like the sweet summer breeze. If only I had known that acting impulsive and being so naive would be my fall I would never have chosen this path after all.

Time after time I have tried to go back within my memory, searching for one particular moment to freeze. I keep looking for a picture of you and me, a black and white photograph I should keep on my white wall. Now, I have nowhere else to turn.

I have lost my heart and soul and so this is all that is left of me. Tears come streaming as I watch my candle burn. Life never turned out the way I hoped it would be.


For this is nothing but the tears of a fallen angel.

No comments: