Monday 3 November 2008

Emotional Music.

There are times when the lyrics of a song simply cannot make such a powerful impression like a simple melody. For my personal favorite has and always will be the simplicity in the sound coming from a piano where the famous musician Mr Jon Schmidt's melodies has come to mean a great deal to me.

There have been difficult times when I thought my eyes would burst into a big sea, luckily his music became my greatest therapy. The best part is that it did not only help me but also the other members within my family.

For every time I listen to one of his songs my heart opens up and is filled with peace and inner harmony. The fact that my soul carries a big smile is reflected in my eyes and the feeling is similar to the one I had the very first time I sat on a chocolate brown little pony.

I wish that you could have seen my face that day for my face showed nothing but smiles. Unfortunately it was a short ride, I could have continued for at least another two miles.

I have also had days when I have experienced nothing but sunshine and where his music most certainly has made my day. Songs such as "All of me" and "Nativity" makes me feel different in an almost ridiculous way.

They give me hope when there is none, I don't know what else I could say. It even feels as if I know them by heart by now after all I have been listening to these beautiful songs since 2007 and especially during May.

If you have one minute or two please listen to a wonderful melody that will fill your heart with joy. Truly, if only I could go back in time I wish I could have convinced my parents more to buy a piano, I would have exchanged it with any toy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much for introducing me to these wonderful melodies!

About me said...

Anonymous: You're welcome! :) All I want is for more people to listen to these beautiful melodies.