Tuesday 4 November 2008

Ice cream but in plastic?


Pictures: Kyssjohanna

Ice cream anyone? Haha I just saw these gorgeous necklaces at one of my favourite web stores here in Sweden called
Kyssjohanna. You can find many famous brands there among them CC Skye, Disney Couture, Dogeared, One of a Kind etc.

Anyway the necklaces as seen above are adorable and I must say they are a precious keeper if you're a big fan of ice cream - like myself :P Honestly when I first saw them I wanted to eat them! Still that might be a problem since they're made out of plastic. I just think it was a great and creative idea!

Talking about receiving a "personal gift" that is if any family member/friend would like to give it to me haha - for Christmas perhaps? What do you think of it? Would you wear one of them? I can also say that the brand Q-Pot actually is from Japan and that they have made different rings and other cute necklaces formed in different combinations/colours.

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I saw them too! I loved the blueberry ice cream one! Haha, we're too similar :P

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I tagged you (http://my-wineglass.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged-v.html)

xoxo

/Diana

About me said...

Diana: Haha I know, the blueberry ice cream was also really cute! :)

I don't know if I remember the quote correctly though, was it "Equal minds think alike"?

Oh thank you, I feel honored! :) I'll check it out!

xoxo

/Sofia