Monday 9 July 2007

Finally, I've booked the tickets!

It is settled, next Tuesday on the 17th of July we will see the new Harry Potter film! (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) I am reading the novel right now so I hope that I'll finish it before next week..

We'll see how it goes but I will do my very best to try and finish it! Earlier I've read all the books before a premiere but I guess it's not the end of the world if I don't finish it in time. Anyway I'm looking forward to it and I know my baby brother feels the same about it ;)

1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I am soo far ahead of you :P

I've booked, collected and payed for the tickets (14th :P) and I read the book in 2005, and multiple times since! I love, love, love it. It's thé best one of the series. And you must see the Harry/Hermione goodness in the book - it's lovely!!!