Tuesday 10 July 2007

New purchases.

So here they are! My three new purchases. From the left a white/cream coloured long dress as seen on my cute friend Jess! I am deeply in love with it! The colour, the fabric everything about it.

I also found the famous "latex-tights" which I thought would be sold out but no I did found a pair! I know that some people might react differently about them but I sure love them too! If you add a black simple dress and a pair of high heels to them I'm sure anyone could look fab in them!

I don't know how many different nailpolishes I have now but I adore this new colour from Mavala, nr 72 - Nice. It is a nice colour to add on your nails if you're wearing black from head to toe. This is all for now.. Ciao!


Update: 4 purchases... ;) (including the magazine Solo!)

No comments: