Wednesday 25 July 2007

Summer evening.

The day is fading towards its end. The last warm flashes of the golden sunlight I will send. Will you catch them?

The adventures of tomorrow are still unknown. To predict what events that will take place is an ability no one will ever own.

The cool wind caresses my cheek. I admire the view of the splendid display of colours displayed on the sky this summer evening. I wish this could all last until the end of next week.

There is something very special about dawns and twilights. For they are always unique and one cannot help than to stay awake and watch the beautiful sights.

For now the cool wind is gone and so are all the warm flashes that were seen on the sky. It is time to call it the end of the day. For now I will lie down and dream about the good events that took place today.

No comments: