Saturday 14 July 2007

Happiness.

Like the deep footsteps in the sand, you came along and held my hand.

I saw these two faces, they were smiling and in my eyes they were two golden aces.

Like the small seashells I had found in the sand, you came along and disturbed my land.

The magic moment when 2 become 1. The magic moment when they reached out for the sun. A new day had arrived. A new life that had to be described.

All one could hear was a sweet little melody. Two hearts were singing this beautiful melody. All due to pure happiness, I believe that is what I am trying to confess.

The joy when two people come together. I treasure these moments as if I would find a golden feather. Their journey has just begun. And one should not forget that they have all the blessings from the sun.

No comments: